A Nutrient-Packed Fertility Friendly Meal: Butternut Squash, Quinoa, & Shrimp Recipe
This is the recipe for a nutritious Butternut Squash, Quinoa, & Shrimp fertility friendly dinner.
It's quick, easy, and bursting with flavor.
Butternut Squash, Quinoa, & Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 3 cups Butternut Squash (peeled, seeds removed, cubed)
- 2 tbsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 567 grams Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 1 cup Quinoa (dry, rinsed)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the squash on the baking sheet and drizzle with half of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until cooked through.
- In the last five minutes of baking, add the shrimp to the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and bake for five minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package directions and set aside in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice, remaining oil, dill, and roasted squash. Mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the quinoa between serving plates. Top with shrimp and enjoy!
TIP: Serve with lemon aioli or Tzatziki.
BONUS: Add red onion and bell peppers for more vegetables
Send us a message if you would like more recipes to help boost your fertility.