Vanilla Maple Chia Pudding
Super Easy 5 Minute Recipe Packed with Antioxidants
This is one of my favourite fertility snacks.
- 1 cup milk (almond, oat, coconut)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Topping - fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries) or walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts
- Mix milk, vanilla, and maple syrup together
- Slowly stir in chia seeds, whisk quickly so they don't clump together
- Pour into glass bowls or mason jars
- Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight
- Top with fruit and nuts
Chia Seeds are a fertility superfood. They are a complete source of protein with all essential amino acids and contain eight times more Omega 3 than salmon, more calcium than dairy and are high in iron, potassium, Vitamin C and antioxidants.