Pumpkin Spice Muffins
We couldn't go through Pumpkin Spice Latte Season, without giving my fertility sisters a fertility friendly recipe for some delicious Pumpkin Spice Muffins.
We also made sure they were gluten and dairy free for you fertility sisters!
Fertility Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (I like Bob's Red Mill)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup or organic honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ½ cup oil (coconut or avocado work great)
- 1 teaspoon pure organic vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a standard sized muffin baking pan with paper liners; set aside.
- Add gluten-free flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix just until combined.
- Using a spoon or a batter scoop, spoon batter into the muffin liners until ¾ full (about a heaping ¼ cup of batter).
- Bake for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days.
A little extra: I like adding a little bit of walnuts for an extra boost of fertility nutrients.
Please try and use organic or non-gmo brands of all your ingredients.
It's the little things we can do to boost our fertility that add up to big results.
WARNING: Your house is going to smell amazing!
When you make the recipe, take a picture and tag us on Instagram at our handle Fertility Blooms
If you need more tips or support on how to boost your fertility, make sure you book a free fertility coaching session with me here at Fertility Coaching Session