Banana Oat Waffles
These Waffles are Gluten Free and Dairy Free!
It doesn't get more fertility friendly than that!
- 1 cup oat flour (or any gluten free flour you like)
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- fruit and syrup for topping ***Fresh berries are full of antioxidants, perfect for fertility sisters
- Place all the batter ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a waffle maker/iron and pour in a few tablespoons of batter.
- Cook until the waffles are golden brown and cooked through.
- Carefully remove the waffles and serve with toppings of your choice.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!